Chicken Chaat has got to be one of the simplest and quickest Indian Food dishes to prepare and yet it is so delicious.
Chicken chaat is a classic Indian snack and starter recipe that is hugely popular in the full country. Chicken chaat is one of the broadly sold street foods of India. Chaat is essentially a family of refreshments in India that is serve up on small plates with a lot of spices. The main items needed to make chicken chaat is pathetic chicken breast, very hot water, tamarind pulp, brown sugar, ground & garam masala, roasted cumin seeds, chili powder, etc.
Preparation time: 10 mins.
Cooking time: 20-30 mins.
- 700g chicken breast, skinned and boned
- Salt to taste
- 11/2 tsps ground coriander
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsps coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 11/2 tbsp lemon juice
Read More Article: How To Make Shami Kabab with Beef – SHAMI KABAB RECIPE
Heat the garlic, salt, coriander, chilli powder & turmeric in the oil for 2 minutes
Add the chicken and also stir cook until cooked.
Remove from heat up and stir in the lemon juice and also coriander leaves.
Serving ideas: Serve with a hard green salad, pilau rice and mixed peppers. appropriate for freezing.
- Calories —————————–512.5
- Total Fat —————————-40.8 g———————-62%
- Calories from Fat ——————367 ————————71%
- Sodium —————————–104.3 mg—————— 4%
- Saturated Fat ———————–7.4 g ———————–37%
- Cholesterol ————————-92.8 mg ——————–30%
- Sugars ——————————0.8 g ————————-3%
- Total Carbohydrate —————5.3 g ————————1%
- Dietary Fiber———————- 0.8 g ————————-3%
- Sugars—————————– 0.8 g ————————–3%
- Protein —————————–31.1 g ———————–62%
Read More Article: Breast cancer: Scan younger women at risk, charity says