Mutton mince mixed through onions and spices to shape this tasty seekh kabab.
A dish consisting of tiny pieces of meat, onions, tomatoes, etc, threaded onto skewers with grilled, usually over charcoal, also called: seekh kabab. These make delicious starters or are superior for a party. They can also be dish up as part of a main course.
Preparation Time: 10-12 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
Category: Non Veg
Ingredients of seekh kabab:
- Mutton mince (keema)500 grams
- Mutton fat50 grams
- Onion ,chopped 1 medium
- Green chillies,chopped 6
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 tablespoon
- Roasted cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Butter for basting
- Lemons 2
- Fresh coriander leaves,chopped 2 tablespoons
- Ginger paste 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala 2 tablespoons
- Mint chutney as required
Preparing Method of Seekh Kabab:
- Process the green chillies, onion, garlic and root ginger in a food processor awaiting finely chopped.
- Finely aggravate the potatoes and rinse carefully with water. Squeeze out as a lot water as possible by pressing the grated potato in a filter or clean tea towel.
- In a big bowl, combine the onion blend and the potatoes with the chop and the remaining items. Mix well. Cover, and go away in the refrigerator for a join of hours or all night.
- Take handfuls of the combination and wrap around each spit in the shape of a sausage. Place below a hot grill at the maximum setting, or cook on a barbecue heated to high heat. Turn over formerly whilst cooking. Kebabs are completed when both sides are brittle and browned, and while juices run clear.
- Serve hot by way of slices of onion and lemon wedges.
- Calories ——————————–210
- Saturated ——————————9 g
- Total Fat ——————————-23 g
- Sodium ——————————–791 mg
- Total Carbs—————————- 5 g
- Dietary Fiber ————————–1 g
- Sugars ———————————-1 g
- Protein ———————————26 g