Homemade Onion Bhaji are well value the attempt, they are great as a starter for an Indian feast.
Onion Bhaji is also identified as Vengaya Baji and also is a type of fritter completed with vegetables, deep fried with experienced batter. Bhaji is a ordinary appetizer in South India. This method will make sufficient for 20 pieces.
preparation time: Less than 20 mins
Cooking time: Less than 10 mins
- 3 onions, sliced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil, plus extra if required
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 free-range eggss
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 120g/4oz plain flourr
- Hit the eggs in a bowl.
- Put in the onion rings and combine well.
- Add the flour, view coriander and cumin seeds and also stir well to combine.
- Heat up the oil in a deep parted frying pan over a standard heat. When hot add a huge spoonful of the bhaji mix and fry for 35-45 seconds, until golden brown.
- Spin the bhaji over and fry for a extra 30 seconds, until hard and golden brown all over. Take away and use up on kitchen paper.
- Replicate with the remaining bhaji mixture, refilling the oil in the pan if it runs low down and allowing it to heat up once more after a new adding.
Nutrition Facts——————————— per 1 piece
Energy —————————————–80 kcal
Protein ——————————————-2.81 g
Fat ——————————————————-3.91 g
Carbohydrate———————————- 8.48 g
Monounsaturated Fat ——————————1.994 g
Cholesterol ——————————————–0 mg
Sodium ————————————————-93 mg
Sugar —————————————————1.54 g
Fibre —————————————————-1.5 g
Saturated Fat —————————————–0.314 g
Potassium ———————————————119 mg
Polyunsaturated Fat ——————————–1.273 g